The most popular places for decals are:
- Plastic models decals- Planes, model trains and automobiles.
- Music instruments and their cases – guitar decals with musical or animated images.
- Windows- anything image works here. And it’s safer because we know there is glass.
- Pottery – actually, this is where decals started.
- Cupboards walls and baby rooms. Alphabet learning or cartoon characters.
- Cars – why not let the exterior reflect your inner fantasy. Or show there is a child on board.
The Most popular decals to use:
- Cartoon images – there’s a million characters, you are bound to identify with one.
- Quotes from any source. Remind yourself of your mission statement, or be comical.
- Realistic waterslide decals for model kits.
- Any cultural icon, real or fictional; Che Guevara to the Simpsons
- Flowers, birds, bears or anything cute
- Landmarks – from the Eiffel tower Stonehenge.
- Famous paintings
- Religious symbols
- Geometric patterns
Modern printing services can provide customer decals in any form. Any image that can be shown on a computer screen can be printed in inkjet decal paper or waterslide decal paper.